Gap Striped Tunic

 Ever since I bought a new Bobbi Brown sheer lip color in Rosy, I have been trying to strategically match my outfits to my new lipstick.
Do you do that too?
Do you ever try to coordinate your outfit to a new accessory or make up color?




I just love tunics.  They are a bit longer than a standard top and they can be versatile enough to wear with leggings or jeans.  I found a great tunic recently from Gap that I ordered online and it worked out beautifully - which isn't always the case with online ordering.  I read the reviews before making a purchase.

For example, I usually take a size medium.  Large if I want extra room or if the color of the item is lighter ( I feel like lighter colors tend to cling more and so I size up).
According to the reviews, this tunic in the stripes runs to size or slightly larger.  So I knew a medium would be perfect.  The reviews for the solid color tunic mention that it's a smaller fit and runs differently than the stripes.  So for that, I would size up.




Perfect with a floral scarf.  I love pairing stripes with floral scarfs for a cute, casual look.
I wore this outfit with skinny jeans and cognac brown riding boots for a baby shower.


Comments