Apricot

 
Everyone has a short list of colors that work well for them. 
For example, I wear a lot of plum and camel tones since I have blue eyes and dark hair.  Sometimes I am not adventurous enough to break my color habits, so it takes a push. 
 
 
Here, I am branching out and trying some coral tones for fall.
Or as I like to call it, Apricot.
 
My scarf is from the clearance rack at Target.    This jean jacket is a classic staple from the Gap 1969 collection and my taupe boots are from this season at DSW
This tunic is a multi-colored piece (coral, navy and hunter green tones) that is paired with Assets navy leggings by Spanx.

 
So this is definitely breaking my comfort zone in terms of my typical color scheme.
I went to Sephora in search of a new blush to try in Apricot.
I ended up with 2 that I liked and I mixed them. 

 
They are Apricot Sheen and Orange Pop, and
you can find them here -- they are only $15 each.
 
 
So there you have it! If I can do it, so can you. 
Try a new color.


Comments