Spring Shopping Sprint

Tis the season to weed out the closet!  Thick cable knit sweater and boots - goodbye!  Hello floral prints and pastels!  

Here are a few gems I have recently added to my closet on trend this season.


It's not a surprise that tribal print is back in style this year.    I am loving the bold colors out there in bright blues and corals.  I don't own much red, but this shirt from Lord and Taylor drew me in - primarily because I love anything Lucky Brand, but also because it's longer length and 3/4 length sleeves.  Perfect for a transition from winter to spring.


Next is my favorite print - bold floral!  So pretty.  This lovely blouse is also from Lord and Taylor and is a sheer silk material.  It must be worn with a light camisole underneath.  I love that it's spring-like but long sleeve.  Again, perfect for saying, "I'm done with winter, but not turning in my long sleeves just yet."


Neutrals, nudes and light pinks - they are everywhere!  The Loft is featuring mainly nudes and neutrals this season and they are fabulous.  This sweater below is light weight with a delicate center ruffle.  I love it with a camisole underneath, or with a chambray shirt on cooler days.  Goes with so much!


Also from Loft is this button up blouse in black with light beige roses dotted all over.  
It's great for the office with a simple pair of black slim pants and heels.  
Professional and pretty.


These pastel infinity scarves are decorated with golden dots and stripes.  I love the pop of lime color and the light purple is so feminine.  Can't wait to wear these with a Tee shirt and jeans, or dressed up for the office.  
They are both from Cents of Style and were super cheap.


Pants...always a battle!  I was poking around Macy's Juniors section recently and came across these linen drawstring waist pants by Jessica Simpson.  I tried them on and they fit like a glove, very true to size.  I can't wait to pair them with a cute short sleeved top and some good wedges!  And after my Macy's coupons, these pants were around $25.



The next two pieces are from Loft and I am proud to share they were both 50% off!  The first is an easy, navy and cream printed dress.  It can be worn casually with flats or dressed up with heels for work.  My favorite part about a dress like this is pairing it with a bright colorful necklace or cardigan.  Can't wait to wear it.


Perhaps my favorite Spring item so far - and likely part of my upcoming Easter outfit - is this fitted pencil skirt in polka dot from The Loft.  I am picturing it with a crisp white button up shirt and bright yellow cardigan, nude heels...oh the possibilities are endless with this piece!


Lastly, I found these cognac colored wedges at Target for $29.99.  I am in love with them.  They are super comfortable and will be perfect with skirts and pants.  All I need now is a good pedicure.




What are you setting out to get this spring?
Happy Shopping!










Comments

Post a Comment