INC Jeans from Macy's

There is no better feeling than finding that one pair of jeans that fit your figure perfectly.  We all know what a chore it is to go jean shopping - I equate it to shopping for a bathing suit.  Not sure which one is worse.  But regardless, finding a good pair that complement your curves and slim in the right places can be a rare find.
 
For me, I'm about 5'6'' with a curvy build.  I have a bum and lady hips; there is just no way around them.  Recently over the last year I am gravitating more toward skinny jeans than my commonly worn boot cuts.  I think that the skinny jean look is great with heels, versatile with riding boots, and cute and casual with flats. 
Plus for my shape, it tends to elongate my figure a bit.  Try them!
 
 
So as you can tell from my first few blog posts, I am a fan of Macy's INC collection.  Certain brands @ Macys keep me coming back for more.  Plus, Macy's has great deals and always has a coupon running -- and right now during the holiday season is the Thanks for Sharing Program which gives you 10% back on every purchase.  You literally get a check in the mail after the holidays to go and spend there. 
 
So this is my jean of choice from Macy's --

 
They come in all styles and washes.  There is curvy fit, regular fit, short and long.  Black wash, light wash, dark wash and even some bling options with jewels and light colored threading.  There is a pair for every taste and they are typically sold for $69.50 before using any coupons or promotions.

 
So what is so great about this pair of jeans?  A few things.  First, I think they are affordable compared to some of the designer brands out there.  If you go for Lucky Brand or Sevens, they will run you over $100/pair.  Compare these similar jeans from Ann Taylor Loft which run at $89.50 -- so comparatively these jeans from INC are priced right.
 
Secondly, the material of these jeans is a cotton/polyester/spandex blend, so they fit to your figure and have some give to them.  They move with you - they aren't stiff like most styles of denim.  But have no fear - these look like jeans - not jeggings - and the only way you can tell that they are at all stretchy is by wearing them.
 
Lastly, I love the back pockets - the design is just cool -- plain and simple -- and I like where the back pockets fall.  They sit a bit lower on the bum to enhance the appearance and kind of virtualize some lift.  Plus, the waist sits below the waist and doesn't come up to my belly button like the dreaded "mom jeans" can.  They are just such a great fit in every way.
 
Go try a pair on, would ya?! 
If you haven't checked out this line, you might be pleasantly surprised.
 
 

Comments