Lovin' Clinique Chubby Sticks!

I am just lovin' Chubby Sticks by Clinique!
Why am I just realizing how fantastic they are now - they have been around for a while!
Clinique offers a moisturizing lip colour balm, and also a shadow tint for the eyes - it's essentially a thick pencil that glides on and offers great, long lasting color. 
I started with one a few months ago, and now I have a small village of them. 
 
 
Sephora carries a sizable collection of them, but so do common department stores like Macy's - see an extensive selection here
The average cost I have found is around $17 for one Chubby Stick.
(Pssstt...Clinique Bonus Time is going on right now,
and the free gift with $25 purchase is amazing!  Hurry!)
 
 
 Some of my favorites, pictured in order from top to bottom:
Ample Amber 04 eye stick
Broadest berry 07 lip balm
Graped up 08 lip balm
Mega melon 04 lip balm
Whopping willow 05 eye stick
 

 
In my opinion, the three best features of these Chubby Sticks are:
 
1/ They are super convenient. 
You don't need a separate applicator or an eye shadow palette to carry around. You just throw the stick into your bag and off you go.  For the eyes, I use my finger to smudge the color on and it makes a great base eye shadow, or soft color to wear alone.
 
2/ They offer long lasting color and shimmer all in one step.
There is a color for everyone from faint to bold.

3/ The lip color stick also acts as a lip pencil. 
Some days I just apply the lip outline with my Chubby Stick, and then use gloss to fill in -- this creates a different look to mix things up from your traditional lip stick.
 
What color Chubby Stick is your favorite?

 
 

Comments