Stella & Dot's "On the Mark" necklace - my go-to!

 
This necklace by Stella & Dot has been my go-to for about a year now. I can't say enough good things about the On the Mark necklace found here.  It's the easiest piece to wear; I hardly feel that it's on.  Yet I get so many compliments on it.  It's super delicate and humble.  It doesn't really scream anything like a statement necklace would, and can be worn by itself or is totally layer able. 
 
 
 
When you browse this piece on Stella & Dot, you will see it's offered in silver and gold  (yay!).  You might see the price of $49 and think - hmmm, way too much for such a simple necklace.  But I have to tell you, it's worth every penny for how many times you will wear this piece!  I just love it!

 
I grab this necklace on a daily basis more than any other piece.  There are some replicas out there, but the size and modesty of this particular one makes it the prettiest one out there, in my opinion!  Here I am wearing it with a casual Friday outfit.  My 1969 tee shirt (which really cannot be seen here) and this long navy and cream striped cardigan are both from the Gap (similar) earlier this season.


 
What do you think of the On the Mark necklace by Stella & Dot?  Would you wear it alone or layer it with your favorite outfit?

Comments