Yay for Friday!

 
We've made it to another Friday, so it's time for a big YAY!  Let's pay tribute to a few favorites that help to get me through the work week.
 
The first two products may seem boring and silly to mention, but I use them EVERYDAY and I swear that my clothing would look and smell a lot more like my dogs without them!
 
It's my Scotch roller brush and several large spray bottles of Febreze - one of each is in our master closet, and also the laundry room.  I am constantly Febreze-ing my clothes - in the morning when I put them out, and at night before they go back on the hanger and into the closet - they get a roller and a spray.
 
 
On to something more fun and appealing to the eye - my go-to earrings.  I was running late this morning, and when I opened my jewelry box to quickly grab earrings, these seem to always be what I go for.  They are the Soiree Studs from Stella & Dot. 
 

They come in gold, silver (as shown), turquoise and coral - check them out.  They are easy, show nicely and comfortable to wear.
 
Hold the giggles on this next product, will ya?  We are all adults here!

 
I keep an enormous tub of Vaseline petroleum jelly in my bathroom cabinet, and I also keep a small little tub in my desk at work.  There is nothing more moisturizing on chapped lips than Vaseline.  I use it before I go to sleep and in the morning while getting ready.  I also use it on my nail cuticles to soften and hydrate my nail beds.  I have even slathered it on my hands and put on gloves overnight for intense moisture.  Curling iron burn?  Use Vaseline and it will heal faster!  It's such a great product and I go through it by the tub. 

Lastly, I wanted to show a great purchase I made this past week from the clearance rack at Anthropologie. 

 
Don't you just love getting a good deal on something you have been eyeing for a while?  When this shirt came out over the spring / summer, I loved it, but it was full price.  
I picked it up on sale and will show you how I plan to wear it next week for a cute fall look :)

Til then, happy weekend everyone!

Comments