A Sparkle and Kerastase

This was me on Sunday afternoon.
 
 
So I went to get my roots (professionally) touched up and I got a "sparkle" which is not a partial foil, but 9 or less foils all over the head.  This is what they call it at Spa Ni Joli.
 
It's just enough!
 
 You should ask your stylist about this type of treatment because it's much less than paying for a partial foil - AND what I love is that it leaves the hair much more "piece-y" looking instead of too standardized.  (I don't think that "sparkle" is a universal hair term, so just explain what you want for foils and that should work)
 
 
I wanted to talk a little bit about the product that she used in my hair before blow drying.  It's called "Kerastase Nectar Thermique" and it smells magical.
 
 
It is a cream texture that you only need a DAB of, then simply rub together in your hands, and apply to the tips of your hair and throughout.  (Avoid the roots)
 
This product adds shine and it's a heat protectant - so its actually helping to repair the ends of your hair and also protect them before using a blow dryer or flat iron, etc. 

 
 This is the first product I am trying by Kerastase, but this salon seems to carry a lot of this line, and so I am led to believe that it works well.  I am curious to know if any of you have products that you have tried / love by Kerastase?  Let's learn together!

 
 If you are looking for a great stylist and live local to Methuen, message me!
 

Comments