Color Tattoo by Maybelline

 I think that make up short cuts are key for quick mornings and no hassle application.
So I found out about the Color Tattoo by Maybelline from one of the blogs I follow -
Essie Button - love her -
and decided to try it.
 
 
 So these can be found at CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens - really any drugstore.
They come in these little pods and are a creamy texture that can be applied with your finger. 
I love the color selection! 
 This one is called Pomegranate Punk and it's a pretty shade of maroon.

 
What's great about them is that they are 1 / easy to apply, 2/ sheer with one swipe of color, or heavier with a few layers of color, and 3/ they act as an eye primer or base over which you can layer other eye shadows.
 

This color below is my favorite, it's called Bad to the Bronze.  It's awesome. 
 
 
It's a hard to describe color - maybe a cross between light brown and gold with the perfect shimmer.  I use this shade a lot lately to coat the entire eye lid, then I highlight my crease with a darker shade of brown. 

 
I tried to swatch it on my hand (above) but it really doesn't do enough justice.  The color is so pretty in person, you will have to just pick one up to try for yourself! 
 
My only hope is that the pod doesn't dry out too quickly like some other creamy shadows can sometimes do.  I will keep you updated!

Comments