Cozy and Perfect: The Chunky Infinity Scarf

I don't know about you, but as the weather gets colder, I just want to wear warm, cozy clothing that feels soft against my skin. If I could wear loungewear all day, I totally would.
 
But I have to go to work most days, so I try to incorporate cozy pieces into my daily wardrobe.  A great example of this is the Chunky Infinity scarf.
 
This is a recent article in People's StyleWatch edition.  I just love neutrals for fall and winter, like camel, heather gray and hazel green.  I have lots of scarves, but only a few Infinity Scarves.  They are easier to throw on and they lay close to your neck for maximum comfort and warmth.  For those who don't know the difference, an Infinity Scarf doesn't have ends, so it connects like a large circle and just wraps once or twice around your neck.
 

So I went in search of some good oversized Infinity Scarves for fall and I think I hit the jackpot at Old Navy!  Look at this selection I came across, and each one is only $15!

 
I had a very hard time selecting just one color, but I ended up going for basic gray because it's just so versatile with many outfits and jackets.  But I came close to getting the light pink (how pretty with a gray or camel jacket) and also the orange (amazing with navy).
 
 
I have to say, this scarf is the perfect size to wrap twice around my neck.  It's SOFT... and warm...and I am really impressed with the quality for the price.

 
So here are some outfit ideas with a simple gray Infinity scarf. 
Imagine the possibilities with colors!
 
 
I love the idea of gray on gray.  Above is a longer tee (also from Old Navy for $16) which is the perfect length to go with skinny jeans or leggings.  How sweet to wear this with some black leggings and cute flats in a bright color? 
 

 
This dress is from Boden USA a couple seasons ago.  I love floral dresses with boots for work, super cute.  I would pair this dress with the gray Infinity Scarf, some gray leggings or tights, and brown boots.  Fabulous!
 
Here is another more casual look with a graphic tee from Old Navy, and a cardigan from INC @ Macys.  I love the idea of combining gray and camel with some great boot cut jeans and  camel wedges.  This outfit is a winner for casual Friday at work, or even an afternoon lunch date on the weekend.
 

Lastly, and maybe my most favorite (hence the selfie photo shoot) is pairing the gray Infinity Scarf with my favorite hoodie sweatshirt.  This one is also from Boden USA, and it's a pretty muted purple with floral print. 
 

 Perfect with sweats or jeans on a cozy Sunday afternoon.
 
 
So what are you waiting for? 
Go to Old Navy, pick out your favorite color and snuggle up already!


Comments

  1. I recently saw on Pintrest something so simple, yet I had never thought of it. Take any scarf you already own that has tassels at the end of it. Tie the tassels from one end to those of the other end, and pooof you have an infinity scarf :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment