Eye Brow Shaping

I have gotten a couple emails about eye brows and suggestions for shaping.  It's still a work in progress for me, but I would love to share with  you what I have come up with so far to do my brows.
 
Here is a bare naked look at my sad brows before any care. 
 
Poor things.
 
 
I do have a couple key products that I use on my brows. 
The first two products are by Anastasia Beverly Hills.  They are:
 
Brow Gel in color Clear (Sephora, $22)
Perfect Brow Pencil in color Soft Brown (Sephora, $23)



 
First, I use the brow gel to prime the brows, brush them in the right direction, and wet them a bit.  This helps them to take on the color a bit better instead of 
starting off completely dry.
 
Then, using my Perfect Brow Pencil, I outline the shape that I want my eyebrows to take on.  I use the length of my eye as a guide and try to develop an arch.

 
Then, using this great kit from Bare Escentuals, I use a stiff angle brush and fill in a loose brown powder color to make it look like natural hair. 
 
( I couldn't find this kit on the website, but I got it at the Bare Escentuals store at the Rockingham Mall in Salem, NH)
 
 

 
I kind of go back and forth between the brow pencil and this brush, until I have a good looking pair of brows. Remember, your brows are not twins, they are only sisters; so they can look similar but don't have to be a perfect match.
 
Finish the look by setting the brows with the clear brow gel one more time.

 
I love the Anastasia line for brow care.  It really caters to the eye brows and makes quality products unlike other brands I have tried.  I recommend this line.
 
 
Although I'm not an expert, I like how my brows  have been looking lately.  They definitely look better "finished" and seem to complete my face. 
 
What do you use for your brows?


Comments