Life in Cozy Sweatshirts

 
If I had to pick a favorite type of clothing, it would have to be, hands down:
comfy, cute
sweatshirts.
 
I am not talking about hoodies or oversized bed time gear....no no no. 
Not your college sweatshirt or your favorite Pats jersey, no no no.
 
I am talking about fun, comfortable loungewear that also looks good enough to wear in public.  I just love them for Saturdays, Sundays, plane trips, going to the spa, grocery shopping...
 
Anytime sweatshirts.
 
 
This one above is from Ann Taylor Loft.  The Loft has a great line of comfortable clothing called their Lounge line seen here.  I love it - lots of sweater wraps, very soft tee's, yoga pants and leggings, and cute sweatshirts like this one that look nice and offer great comfort.
 
This is another style from the Loft summer collection.  As you know, I prefer tops that hit at the hip to elongate my curvy figure, so this type fits well on me, and I love that it's navy.
 
 
Here's one that I found a couple months ago from the
Banana Republic Outlet in Merrimack, NH.
If you go to the back of the store, you can find some good prizes like this great, versatile, neutral pullover that looks great with jeans and flats for a cool, pulled together look.

 
The sweatshirt below is from Anthropologie a couple seasons ago.  It's a heather gray color, 3/4 length sleeves and really pretty detail around the bib line.
 
 
I wore this on the plane to Vegas back in April.
Cute with a long white tee and leggings.

 
Anthropologie has incredible loungewear that is pricey, but it lasts and washes beautifully. 
 
 
Here are a couple other splurges that I have gotten from there, well worth the price tag.
 
 
Since both of these are gray, I love pairing them with a bright colored tee underneath and black leggings for the ultimate weekend outfit that screams, "I'm cozy and cute!"
 
This sweatshirt below is from Lord & Taylor.  It is SO soft and I purposely bought it one size larger so that I could pull it off with leggings or yoga pants. 
 I love the stars - it's vintage looking in person, already broken in.
 
 
Sometimes I browse Victoria Secret (especially around this time of year during the holiday season) for cute sweatshirt bling.  This next piece below could be perfectly layered over a long sleeve black shirt, with some skinny jeans and cute booties.  What a treat.
 
 
Lastly, I'll leave you with a purchase I made this week from Gap. It's stretching the theme here because this is really not technically a sweatshirt -- but it's darn cozy and comfy, I'll tell you!!  I would classify it more as a thicker version of a long sleeve tee.  Buy it here.
 
 
Do you rock the cozy sweatshirt?
What is your favorite piece of loungewear?

Comments