My Favorite Bumble & Bumble Products

 
I have to post something about these four Bumble and Bumble hair products. 
 
They have truly changed my life. 
 
Ok, that was very dramatic.  They have truly changed the life of my hair.
 
 
 
Here's how I use each one and what each product does to my hair.
 
 
First is the Styling Spray.  This is the most flexible, holds-but-feels-like-you-are-wearing-nothing-hairspray out there.  I love it.  I use it everyday while I am curling/straightening  my hair, and also to finish the look after I am ready to head out the door.  It holds the hair's shape while letting you run your fingers through.
 
The only spray I have found that even comes remotely close to the flexible hold of this hairspray is the Nexxus Comb Thru Natural Hold Hairspray, sold at Target.  But honestly, the difference in price is only $5, so when I can get my hands on the BB Does it All Styling Spray, it's worth the cost.

 
Next is this great dry shampoo called BB Thickening Dryspun Finish.  The entire line of Thickening products are awesome - they do exactly what they say they are going to do - thicken and volumize.
After I have washed and dried my hair, I spray some of this dry shampoo throughout the layers of my hair at the roots to offer texture.  It instantly lifts the hair and gives some volume to work with - "grit" if that makes sense?  This product is also ideal for Day 2 or Day 3 hair to absorb oils near the scalp and freshen up.
 

Next is the Full Form Thickening Mousse.  I use this product after my hair has been washed and is still damp.  I use a generous amount and massage it into the roots of my hair.  I then comb thru my entire head of hair and blow dry upside down for maximum volume.
The product provides exceptional lift and volume to the roots!

 
Lastly is the BB Thickening Hairspray, which I do not use as hairspray.  I use this while I am drying my hair in sections - still damp - I spray the roots with a few spritzes to add even more volume and texture to each layer.  This goes on after I have applied the mousse.  I don't use this product on dry hair, but I am sure you could to help with teasing.
 
I can't say enough good things about this product line!  I just wish they were a bit more affordable and easy to find, but then again, you get what you pay for, as each product does what it says and really stands above competing brands. 
Try them, let me know what you think!
 
** If you live local to Salem, NH, you can get Bumble and Bumble products at the Rockingham Mall at Lords And Ladies Hair Salon
and also at Spa Ni Joli in Methuen, MA.**

Comments

  1. Love -Love Bumble products!!! Now I need to get the other products I haven't used yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find this line of products near Nashua?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment