Prime by Living Proof

I admit it, I have a slight lady crush on Jennifer Anniston.  Who doesn't?!  She is just so naturally beautiful and I am compelled to try any product that she endorses
 
So here is my girl Jen advertising Prime by Living Proof.  If you didn't know, she is a co-owner of this company, which was founded back in 2004 by an MIT professor named Dr. Bob Langer.  I love the company's mission, I love their products, and I love that they are based right here at home in Cambridge, MA.
 
 
So what is Prime all about?

 
It is simply described as a style extender.  But it's so much more than that.  It is literally a rain coat for your hair.  It's a shield.  It is the first product that goes onto my hair after a fresh shower - before any other product.  It is meant to coat the hair and protect it from grit, grime, dirt, oil and other impurities that collect over the course of the day.


Your hair will stay cleaner longer, and it actually keeps its shape from day to day.  This product single- handedly extends your style and helps to cut down on shampooing so often.
 
It's a miracle product, truly!
 
Living Proof has so many other notable products that I will post about at another time, but this one needs to be mentioned ASAP so that if you haven't tried it yet, please do.
 
You can purchase the 5 oz. Prime at Sephora for $20.
 

Comments