The Graphic Tee

I think that a very under-rated article of clothing is the Graphic Tee.  Its more versatile than just wearing it alone with a pair of jeans, so I wanted to do a quick post with a few ideas.

Let's start with a fun Graphic Tee.  This one is from Express, see a variety here.  Their tee shirts are $29.50 but if you buy a second one, you get 50% off.


It's ok to mix patterns and put a graphic tee with a striped cardigan.  I like this one because the tee has black print and this cardigan has black, so I still feel coordinated.  I got this sweater a couple seasons ago from White House, Black Market.   I would wear this with skinny jeans and black booties.
 
 

I have a slight obsession with colorful cardigans if you haven't caught on yet.  But they have to be long and hit the hips to be flattering on me.  This one is from Ann Taylor Loft and it's called the Boyfriend Cardigan in red orange heather.  **right now they are 50% off with code SHOPFALL**
I would pair this with black pants and black heels or even get adventurous and wear my leopard wedges.  Below I have it with dark skinny jeans from INC @ Macys, and black riding boots.

 

This next look is more casual for a Sunday afternoon, maybe with some yoga pants or leggings and Uggs. The sweater below is an oldie but a goodie from a couple years ago, Ann Taylor Loft lounge collection.


Have you gotten a military jacket yet?  Come on, it's time.  This one is from Gap's clearance rack, but you can find similar at a reasonable price at Old Navy, see here.
This look below is great with a dark pair of denim and black riding boots.  Just love the whole military trend.

 
This next look is the graphic tee with my Gap 1969 jean jacket, a black maxi skirt and a color pop with a bright pashmina scarf.  I chose turquoise here, but you could do any color really - mustard, coral, or even bright red with some cute leopard flats. 
Complete the look below with high black boots.
 
 
Or go for a more simple look without the scarf, and you could add in chandelier earrings or some fun black beads for a necklace.  I love wearing chunky, bold jewelry with a jean jacket, I just feel like it all goes together.

 
 
I hope that one of these outfits might peak your interest and
inspire you to try something new! 

Comments