Yay for Friday!


Yay for Friday!

How was your week?
 
I got a hair cut this week!  I love hair cuts.

I went to Spa Ni Joli in Methuen, MA (my favorite place to go and relax) and visited one of their newer stylists.  Loved her!  Message or comment if you want her contact info and I would be happy to share!
 
 
She gave me the most incredible hair wash/scalp massage I have EVER had, it must have lasted 10 minutes.  Keep in mind this was on a Sunday afternoon, the salon was quiet, so she was able to give me some TLC without too many customers waiting ahead of me.  Then she cut my hair about an inch and a half, blew dry and styled me up. 
 
I will be going back to see her again, I was super pleased and my hair feels so refreshed!

Next I want to share a tip with you about storing your make up brushes.  My niece Joelle actually taught me this one (shout out, Joelle!)

 
Just take any old glass jar or vase, filled it with marbles and stand the brushes up in it!  I love this idea as opposed to storing them in a bag or a closed container.  For some reason I feel like brushes need to feel the air and breathe.  Plus this makes them super accessible when I need one!
 
Next let's talk about a great Target purchase this week.  I went out in search of a better container to store our scarves, gloves and hats (winter gear).  I had it all in a cardboard box before and I was just feeling unorganized.  Then I found this solution!
 
 
It's a "crate" that is rectangular with compartments.  Come on, how great is this.

 
There is a separate section for hats, gloves, scarves, and whatever else I put in this container to keep things organized and easy to grab. 

 
Don't you just love Target?

The last thing I will talk about in today's post is almost empty and I am in desperate need of a refill.  It's the Vitamin E Face Mist from The Body Shop.
 
 
I love this stuff. 
 
 It smells like roses. 
 
It's meant to moisturize, refresh and set your face after you have applied make up.  But I use it after the shower in the morning as well as at night after I have cleansed my face.  It's really an anytime-of-day product when you just need a little pick-me-up.  These face mists also come in an Energizing Vitamin C.  Try them, they are around $10.

Comments