Yay for Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! 
We made it to the weekend.  Another week closer to Thanksgiving!
 
So I have a few items to highlight as I look back at my week.  The first thing I'd like to mention is that I am impressed with Old Navy lately.  I had kind of written it off as being too "teenie bopper" for me at my age now.  But I have made a few great recent purchases there that have been spot on what I was looking for, so I am pleased. 
 
One was the chunky infinity scarf that I posted about last week, seen below. What a great buy for the price of only $15 and in so many vibrant colors.
 
 
Then below, I found some classic staple tee's that are longer then usual (my fav) and I love the way they fall on me.  I picked one up in gray and another in navy. For layering, you can never have enough basic long sleeve tee's during the winter months.
 
 
As you can see, compared to other long sleeve tee's in my closet, they are longer and flowy-er than what I had from last season. 


Anyways, just feeling good about Old Navy lately and felt the need to summarize.
 
On to the next item of the week, burlap.  (You are thinking, huh??)
 
I am starting to get into the holiday season a bit and I am feeling burlap as a trend this year.  I am thinking of changing up my typical Christmas decorating theme, and going for a more neutral, classic Christmas style this year.  So I picked up a bunch of burlap on sale at Walmart, and I'm still scheming up what to do with it all.  Stay tuned for some ideas!
 
 
My favorite purchase recently is a pair of great chocolate brown lace up boots by Doc Marten.  Lace up boots are popping up everywhere.  I love the ribbon they are laced with, and they are the perfect height.  I can't wait to wear them this weekend, I will post a photo. 


 Around this time of year I start to heavily use Scentsy.  Do you know about Scentsy?
 
The short of it is that Scentsy makes an ingenious line of wickless candles called warmers that you plug in; and the best part is, they are completely worry free.  I leave them on all day and sometimes forget I have them on - but they never get too hot and are fire dept. approved.
 
I have a number of Scentsy warmers around my house for all seasons. 
This is the one I have in my living room.
 
 
I recently stocked up on holiday scents and they arrived in the mail this week.  Scents like "Cozy Fireside" and "Christmas Cottage" - come on - if that doesn't get you into the spirit, I am not sure what does.
 


If you are interested in learning more about Scentsy, message me and I will give you my representative's contact information.  You can order directly from her website and the items arrive on your doorstep, hassle free.
 
I think that does it for this week!  Hope you enjoyed my posts and as always, I love feedback and ideas that you might have. Keep em coming!

Comments