Yay for Wednesday!

So Yay for Friday is coming to you early this week since it's Thanksgiving tomorrow and Black Friday after that.  It's the most wonderful time of the year!
 
So here is a Yay for Wednesday post! 
 
My husband and I went to Whole Foods to buy a few things, including our turkey for Thanksgiving.  Can I just say that I love that store?  Everything in there is so shiny and delicious looking.  We went on a day where lots of samples were being given out - and I was literally putting everything I tried into the cart.  Then I realized that I really don't have an immediate need for Fig spread or Free Trade cookie mix.  But I loved both!
 
We DID however, need our turkey! 
And so we got a great 16 lb. bird which is antibiotic free and frozen from this Fall's Harvest, which I loved.  The best part?  Buy a turkey and get this bag:
 
 
Ahh it's the little things, ya know?
 
Ok, so more has happened in the world of Christmas decorating and preparation. 
I took out my spools of burlap this weekend and starting putting some ideas together. 
I made the garland by layering the burlap with a nice thick ribbon, and then tied it every yard or so with pinecones.
Then with a light colored burlap, I tied it off every yard with a lacey ribbon into a pretty bow.

 
The top left photo (above) is burlap wrapped around my kitchen cabinets.  This will be the home for our Christmas cards as they start to arrive.  I made glittered close pins last year that I stored, so they will clasp the cards onto the burlap for a nice display.
 
As I posted yesterday, I got my hair done on Sunday, and the highlight of my visit, other than the hair treatment of course, was the hot cocoa they served me. It was a balmy 20 degrees that day, and to sit in the chair and be served this hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles was like a dream come true.  So fun!


So Thanksgiving is tomorrow and the question is, what are you planning to wear?  I love following Js Everyday Fashion blog because she is super trendy and has such cute outfit ideas.  Like this post she just did for Thanksgiving outfit ideas...genius!
 

My favorites are the top row numbers 2 and 3, the second row yellow sweater, and the last row last pic at the end.  Totally do-able with what I already have in my closet.  
How about you, what will you wear tomorrow on Turkey Day?

Comments