Boot Cuffs

Let's face it - boots are taking over the World of Feet this season.  Riding boots are my favorite, but I am not in love with the tall boot socks that go with them.
Which is why I think this whole idea of boot cuffs is incredible!
 
It's the illusion of boot socks without all the bunching underneath the boot. 

 
These boot cuffs are from Etsy, "Makin' It Mama." 
They were hand made and it took about 3 weeks for me to get them, but totally worth it.
They were $16/pair - which is comparably affordable if you browse other Etsy vendors.


I got 2 pairs - one pair is oatmeal colored and the perfect neutral to go with soo many outfits.
The other is this very rich raspberry color that is just gorgeous in person, and it adds the most lovely pop of color to any outfit.

 
Just slip them over your jeans or leggings and then zip up your boots over them for the perfect illusion of boot socks!  These things are genius!


Go get yours!

Comments