Cardigan Comfort

 I just love cardigans.  All types!  In the spring and summer, I love cardigans that are 3/4 length sleeve and light weight.  In the winter, I love cardigans that fall to the hip and offer a little extra comfort and warmth.
 
But all year long, the cardigan is a good friend of mine.
 
Remember this purchase from a few weeks back?  I got this Michael Kors olive green cardigan from Marshalls for a total steal price.  It's drapey and cozy, just how I like my winter cardigans to be.
 
 
I paired it up for you in the last post with this incredible infinity scarf from Lord & Taylor, and this new medallion necklace from Anthropologie.

 
 And here is how it looks all put together! 
 
 
I opted to change out the ivory shirt above for a mustard color, and I paired it up these camel corduroys from Banana Republic.
Instead of riding boots, I went with heeled dark brown booties. 
Gotta change it up now and then!
 
Here is another cardigan look below that I love with completely different colors.

 
This is the Eversoft Cardigan from Gap in a gorgeous lilac purple color. 
I paired it up with a sleeveless gray shirt from Gap as well, and some skinny gray dress pants from Loft.  This is a nice work outfit with some black or gray heels.


The necklace is from Stella & Dot - Isadora Pearl Bib - and it really finishes the outfit. 
This necklace is jewel and silver tones and can be worn well with jeans for a chic casual look, or a dress for a fancy night out.

Comments