Christmas Party

 
Remember these shoes that I had won from an auction in the fall?
I blogged about them in one of my very first blog posts, seen here.
 
 
Well, I had a pair made in my size and I finally got them at the end of November.  They are gorgeous in person and I had the bottoms painted in red.
Visit Andrea's website for a pair of your own!
 
Since the shoes alone are such a great fashion statement, I went with a simple black dress to pair them up for my company's Christmas Party.
 
 
You can't see them very well but here is a photo of them from the back and then the front.

 
The dress is from the Jessica Simpson collection at Macy's and it fit really nicely.
I love the open back feature.

 
I also picked up the jewelry by Style & Co at Macy's to
match the detail in the heel of the shoe.
It's red and fuschia and jewel tones.

 
We had a great time!
What are you wearing for your upcoming Christmas party this year?
 

Comments