Gift Ideas for Him

 
 You love him. 
 
 
 
 You want to pick the perfect gift that says "Look at how creative I am!" or
 "Isn't this the best gift you have ever opened?!"
 
But let's face it, finding the so called "perfect gift" is a daunting task.
 
For him, I try to go practical and safe most of the time.  I stick to the sizes I know will fit and the brands I know he loves, like Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Nike and Robert Graham. 
 
There is nothing worse than the fake "I love it" and then he is asking for the sales receipt to return it a week later.
 
Last year I think I hit a home run.  I went with a color theme of Red. 
His new softball team colors were going to be red and black, so I knew he would get use out of a few things red and it makes a nice gift theme.
 
First I got him this Nike pullover.  It's one of his favorites (see similar here).  If your man is sporty and enjoys casual clothing, this one is a winner.
 
 
At the Nike Outlet, I found these Red kicks for only around $30.  All things red!


NorthFace - who doesn't have one these days? 
With the red theme I picked out this great puffy vest.
 
I ordered this one online, full price, but hey, sometimes you just can't use a coupon to get the perfect gift.  Especially if you are ordering a unique size like XL or XXL.
 
 
Lastly I got him the Burberry red watch from Macy's during their Friends and Family event.  Great discount and by far one of his favorite gifts of all time. 
Adds a male pop of color to any outfit.
 
 
Along the same theme as watches, which he collects, I got him a Man's Jewelry Box (ha).
 
Ok that was a little dramatic, it's actually a watch storage box -
monogrammed with his initials.

 
Monogramming things is so under-rated.  
 It shows that you took the time to actually order something and didn't just pick it up.
 
He loves this gift too.  He has lots of watches and this houses most of them perfectly snug in one place.  This particular one is from Red Envelope.
 
 
Find other gift ideas for him here from Red Envelope.  They have unique ideas like monogrammed golf club toppers and labeled beer mugs.
 
If you are looking for a nice dress shirt, try Robert Graham.  If you watch Modern Family, Cam wears Robert Graham shirts all the time - the inside collar and cuffs are a different design than the actual shirt.  Like this.
 
They are beautiful shirts, and make nice gifts.  Sometimes Nordstrom runs a good deal on them around the holidays.
 
What types of gifts are you planning for your Man this year?
 

Comments