L'Oreal Ever Creme Leave In Spray

No one ever talks about the importance of a detangler.
 
I love detangler sprays!  I actually need them in my life.
When I get out of the shower, no matter how much I have conditioned my hair,
I always have a mess to comb through. 
 
Enter L'Oreal Ever Crème Leave In Spray.
 

I really enjoy L'Oreal products in general.  Their professional series makes a great shampoo and conditioner, but I will save that for another post.
 
So after towel - drying my hair, I reach for this spray and generously spritz all over my head.  I let it sit for a moment and then I start to comb through my hair.  This is a nourishing detangler spray so it ultimately will make your hair feel soft and also look shiny after drying / styling.  It's not too heavy and won't weigh your hair down.


 
But it here for only $8.99 at Ulta. 
 
I bought mine at Target for around the same cost.

Comments