A Few of my Favorite Things


For me, Christmas is a very special time of year.  I love being surrounded by family and friends, sharing laughter and enjoying lots of food and drinks.  
It's a magical time of year when memories are made.

I also love the gift giving part of the holidays.  Who doesn't!?

Finding that perfect gift for someone you love is so much fun - the moment they open it and realize it's from you and emotions are shared.

It's so much fun to find the perfect gift to show someone how you feel about them.
Well, this year, I was on the receiving end of some really special gifts.
Here are a few of my favorite things from this Christmas.


My thoughtful husband went bold and got me a purse by Michael Kors.
Actually, when I opened it, he told me "It's a messenger bag!"
I was so proud of him.


Then I opened this ASUS tablet after the messenger bag, and it all made sense. 
He had picked out this tablet for my blogging, and then the purse for me to carry the tablet in.
I was really floored by his thoughtfulness on this gift, 
and putting it all together to create a complete gift idea.  Loved it!



At Thanksgiving this year, I was eyeing this great three piece crockpot set that my sister in law had out on her buffet table.  I told her how much I loved it and and she must have taken note - because this was the gift she got me for Christmas!


It's such a great invention for parties or gatherings where you need to keep a few things warm.
For our holiday party this year, I used it for buffalo chicken dip, bacon cheese dip and queso.
Brilliant!


My husband also surprised me with something I didn't even realize I needed.  A new gym bag!
I have been using a faded, out-dated New Balance one.
This new one is lovely!
It's bright pink and orange and it's made by Under Armour.
It has just the right amount of compartments and space for everything I need to pack.

What were some of your favorite gifts this year?
Did you give something really special to someone?

Comments