Be Merry, Be Bright


Ahhh Christmas.  It's already come and gone for another holiday season.
I hope that yours was very merry and bright!

Speaking of Merry and Bright, here is one of my favorite Christmas gifts from my brother's girlfriend.  She knows me pretty well by now and hooked me up with this awesome holiday gift set 
from the line Two Faced.


You can find most Two Faced products at Ulta and Sephora.
I have been using these two fold-out eye and cheek sets like crazy since the holiday!  The colors are beautiful and versatile in each compact.  Each one contains a tutorial photo on how to wear a weekend look and also a weekday look.  (I can always use help on that!)


Each compact also has two cheek colors.  Above is a great bronzer and also a peachy blush.
Below is a pretty pink blush and more of a cheek highlighter.
Both sets also have a dark black shade to use for eye liner.  Such an all in one set!


I've been pretty partial to my Origins brightening mascara that I discovered a couple months ago.  It's still my favorite mascara, but this one came with the set and I have been really enjoying it.  It goes on clean and doesn't get messy, its a very dark black color and fills the lashes in heavily.
This is called Lash Injection Two Faced.


All three products fit perfectly into this great little clear travel cosmetic bag.
I took them with me on New Years and hardly had to bring anything else, other than my foundation, concealer brushes and lip color.


Don't you just love holiday presents that last well after the season ends!  
This was a winner.
Thanks Kayla!

Comments

  1. The Too Faced "A Few of my Favorite Things" is by far my favorite holiday collection that I treated myself too this Christmas! Although the Hourglass Ambient Powder palette is a close runner up, the Too Faced just has way more value. If you can still get your hands on it I highly suggest it! It comes with a mini of the Better Than Sex mascara that I think you would love! I have a full size and love it so I was happy to have a mini to throw in my bag. The only negative is the Lip Injection mini, I could do without it... I've never been impressed with the Lip or Lash injection products from Too Faced. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment