Is it OK to write about these??

I'm in love and I want the whole world to know it!
Ok that was SUPER dramatic.  But that is really how I am feeling about...
my...new...
underwear.
Is it OK to write about these on my blog?
I mean, don't all gals out there want to know where to find good underwear?
I am new to this blogging thing, but I feel it's my duty to write about products and fashion that would interest me if I was the reader. 

So I am sharing!  If this doesn't interest you, stop reading now because pictures are coming.

I found this great little niche line of underwear at - you will never guess - TARGET.
 It's called Gilligan & O'Malley seamless bikini underwear.  (Notice that I refuse to use the word panties.)  They are sold in a two pack for only $11.99, see this link to Target here.


These are perhaps the most comfortable, easy-to-wear undies that my lower half has ever worn.  They are a thin, light material that stretches and fits well over my bum.  They move with me, they don't creep up or roll down - they are truly just heavenly.



What I love about them is that they aren't granny undies by any means.  They are still a bikini brief that makes us feel young and feminine, but they are also effective at keeping it all together - which I feel some brands of underwear just don't accomplish for me anymore.  I am not trying to sound old, but to purchase underwear at age 33 with PINK or "I'm hotter than her" written across the bum is just not working for me these days! I have to be practical about what I am wearing underneath my dress pants for work, jeans for play and other outfits that need to make it comfortably through a full 8 hour day.  These do the trick!



The coverage on the bum (and if you know me you know that I have one of those) is really amazing.  It covers completely and doesn't ride up at all, which is a dream come true.  I also love that these are basically seamless so they aren't visible under light colored dress pants or leggings.

Do you have a secret spot where you have luck finding great underwear or undergarments?
I would love to hear!




Comments