Lovin' Athleta


I saw an episode of Chronicle the other night (on WCVB) and they featured Athleta as being the newest sensation for yoga and work out apparel.
 
Even more so than Lulu Lemon!
 
Do you know about Athleta?  It's the same company as Gap and Banana Republic, and they feature incredibly comfortable and practical work out clothing for any sport - oh and it's super cute too.
Here's the Athleta website.
 
So I wanted to try a couple things from Athleta.  I love oversized comfy sweaters / sweatshirts, so I ordered this go-to hoodie in heather gray.


It's obviously meant to be worn with leggings or yoga pants, perhaps over a tank top on the way to the gym.  But for me, it was also perfect with jeans and a long sleeve pink tee for a casual Saturday with my nieces.



I love the length of this sweater-hoodie - it falls perfectly to cover my rear and it's really flattering in the arms and neckline.  It has holes for my thumbs too!  
To compare, I wear a medium.
 
I just looked online and apparently the heather gray is sold out.  
There is a pinkish one left.
 
Regardless, I love the feel, look and fit of this item and would order again from Athleta.  
Check out their website for lots of new markdowns in the SALE section, 
as well as awesome new arrivals.







Comments