Make up storage with help by Frontgate

I have been in search of a better way to store my make up for months.  I have asked friends, searched the web, and browsed lots of stores.  

My old method of make up storage features numerous baskets, an acrylic organizer that's too small to hold everything, and even a hidden drawer of items that just don't fit in the compartments.


Then I found this amazing Acrylic organizer from Frontgate.  Frontgate - where I buy garland and wreathes for the holidays - sells the most ideal make up organizer out there.  Who knew??

Here is the Ava Make Up Organizer featuring one drawer.  It is also sold with two drawers if you have the height on your counter for something that tall.   


This perfectly holds all of my make up for easy access on top, and then I use the large drawer for palettes, powders and larger products.  It's about 8 inches tall, so it fits like a glove underneath my bathroom shelf right on the counter.



The slide out drawer is key!

How do you organize your make up?


Comments