New Years Eve

I bought a dress a few months ago for New Years Eve.
We were invited to a wedding this year on Dec. 31st (how fun!) so I knew that I had to avoid the hassle of dress shopping with the holidays here.
So I ordered this little lace number from Macy's INC collection in the color port.


I can't say enough good things about this dress.  It's got to be one of my all time favorites for winter.  I love that its long sleeve to hide my winter arms (non-summer ready).
It's made with this great material that moves with you and gives in all the right places.
It's high neck, perfect with an up-do for an elegant style.


I paired it with some simple nude heels that I already had in my closet.  The only other items I purchased were these gold earrings from Francesca's below, 
and also a great bracelet and ring from Charming Charlies.


I loved how it all came together and would recommend this look for a wedding or special event you might have during the winter season!


Comments