Valentines Day Sweater Options

I spotted the cutest sweatshirt at Macy's the other day in the INC section.  
There were only a couple left on the rack!  I thought it would be cute to wear for Valentine's Day this year since it falls on a Friday, and we will probably be doing something casual that evening.


I paired it with INC jeans (regular fit, short to wear with flats) and metallic flats.
I wore this outfit to my niece's birthday party, and the funny part is that she had on a very similar shirt to mine with a large sequin heart on the front too.
Call me young at heart!


I like the way this sweatshirt fits.  It's longer and a bit tapered.  
Definitely size up unless you like it to be completely fitted.  For me, a sweatshirt should offer a bit of extra room, otherwise is it truly even a sweatshirt at all?

When I went to locate this for you online, I couldn't find it, but found Similiar here.  It's the same style just a different design on the front.


Here are some other great options from INC for Valentines Day.   I love them all, especially the crewneck sweater with the big fluffy white heart!


Are you getting into the Valentines' Day spirit this year?


Comments