What to keep at your desk

Every girl needs a few staple beauty products at her desk.
Some of my favorites ...


I MUST have Vaseline at my desk - especially during winter time and cold season.  I use it to keep my nose moisturized after many sessions of nose blowing...
and also to keep my lips hydrated.  
Another must are my Boscia blotting papers for mid day shine removal.  These are the scent Green Tea - around the holidays Sephora sells some in Peppermint (fabulous!).


I am loving this Milani pressed powder from CVS to also help battle mid day shine and just touch up my face.  Or should I say "Powder my nose..."
It's a superb color match and wears well on my skin.

I keep a few varieties of hand and cuticle lotion at my desk
 to play with and apply while I'm on the phone, etc.  


Everything is easy to grab in this little basket, tucked inside my drawer.


The cosmetic bag that you see to the right has some feminine products inside to take with me to the bathroom  - also some make up, hairspray, etc.

It's reassuring to have some of these products on hand at the office.
Never know when you will need them!
Other must have items:
floss, a variety of lip gloss, mints / gum, clear nail polish, nail file

What do you keep in your desk?




Comments