Yay for Friday - Korres Natural Products


Happy Friday!  New Year, New You!
Are you re-vamping your skin care regimen this year?  
Or are you using the same products that you have always loved?

For me, I like to stick with the skin care products that work for me, 
but I also love trying new ones every so often.
I definitely see more and more Korres products in my future.

There is this great skincare line  all the way in the back of Sephora called Korres.
A long time ago I started using this Wild Rose gentle exfoliator for my face, and I love it.  I'm on my third tube now.  It's really a lovely product for a few different reasons.


First, the smell draws you in and literally smells like rose petals.   But it's not overwhelming.  It's really mild and soft and the perfect amount of fragrant.
Then, there is this perfectly balanced exfoliator / cleanser / foaming face wash inside.
It's texture is like a creamy sand that lathers with some water and cleanses nicely.
I keep mine in the shower and use it daily; even on sensitive skin it's ok to use this frequently.  It brightens by removing dead skin cells and clears up any potential blemishes.  
I have seen a noticeable difference in my skin since I started using it.


Then there are these equally as great cleansing cloths by Korres.  The day I visited Sephora, they were out of the Wild Rose scent, so I picked up the Pomegranate Grenade ones.
Amazing!
I use these at night to take off my make up in one quick swipe.
When I get into bed afterwards, my husband always asks me what that "great smell" is.
Little does he know it's my make up removing - cleansing cloths!!

Overall, I love the Korres story and that the line stands for natural products without any harsh chemicals, para-bins or hard to pronounce ingredients.
Read their story HERE.

I buy the facial exfoliator at Sephora for $24 and the cleansing wipes for $12.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!  
See you back here on Monday for some new, fun ideas to kick off the week.

Comments