A Few Winners from The Body Shop

With Sephora and Ulta around these days, I always forget about the good ol' Body Shop; an old favorite.  I went in recently because I have been hearing so much about a few of their make up products, and I wanted to see what all the hype is about.  I left with a couple exciting products to try that I wanted to share.

So I'm sure that you have either heard of or used the body butters by The Body Shop at some point.  Again, in the world of moisturizing options, I always forget about these little gems.  I was reminded about how great they are when I went in and did some smell sampling.  A few favorites that I couldn't resist were the Satsuma (citrus) and Coconut.  Wow...delicious.  I just grabbed the small sample sizes for now since they were only 2 for $10.


There are alot of outstanding reviews in the make up world over this honeycomb bronzer by The Body Shop.  It's a compact that comes in 4 different shades.  It's unique because it's not matte or shimmery.  It's really a lovely blending shade that just offers a nice dimension to your face after powder or foundation.



I am the shade fair matte.  I always like to go in and try these types of things on my skin before buying to ensure I have the right match to my skin.  One shade up and this product would act as more of a bronzer, which I am not ready for yet since we are only in February and I am still pretty fair this time of year.



I tried to take a photo with minimal make up on and just some of this honeycomb bronzer so that you can see the dimension and slight coloring it adds to the face.  I am already in love with it and see it becoming an instant favorite in my daily make up routine.



The last product I left with was an impulse buy.  It's this really cool copper shaded eye liner.  I always tend to lean toward browns, golds and coppers since I have blue eyes.  Why not change up the standard black liner and mix in this one?  I will have to post about how it goes...



Do you shop at The Body Shop?  What are some of your favorite products?

On my list to try are:
Sand by Me and Caramel Flirt




Comments