INC Long Sleeved Tunic

It's no secret that I am pretty obsessed with the INC section of Macy's.  If you have been following my blog long enough, you know that its a go-to clothing line for me because of the style, size and fit they offer.  I love INC!  Their jeans...their open layering cardigans...and recently their tunics.


So I was there browsing a few weeks back and bumped into these great tunics in a few really brilliant colors.  There was a deep cobalt blue color, this taupe color (pictured below) and bright lipstick pink (pictured two down).  See the INC long sleeved tunic here on the Macy's website.


What I love about this shirt is that it's super soft, easy to wear and a great transition piece as we linger around in winter with some mild temperatures lately.  The sleeves can be rolled up and the material is not at all heavy - it's light and layerable.  It's the perfect length for skinny jeans or leggings and a long cardigan. 


There are a few colors that are even more on sale right now for only $38.99 down from the original price of $69.50.  See them here.  Remember to use your Macy's coupons!  

This tunic is a winner.  Order one and you will not be disappointed!  For size comparison, I am typically a medium and opted for a large so that it's loose fitting and a bit longer.  It's perfect!


Comments