Pink Loft Ruffle Sweater

Maybe it's the Valentine's Day spirit - but I am really into pink this week.  
Can you tell?  
Pink lipstick and gloss, pink sweaters, and tomorrow, stay tuned for pink nail polish.  

I came across this sweater at the Loft a couple weekends ago and loved it.  
It's called the Scalloped Ruffle Sweater, and it comes in three different colors - 
dusty rose, camel and navy (online only).
** Use code BEMINE for 40% off**


I really loved it's simplicity and daintiness.
I imagined it with navy pants and a polka dot chambray shirt underneath.
Or maybe with some cuffed jeans, flats and just a camisole underneath once the weather warms up in a month or so.


Isn't it pretty?  I love the simple ruffle down the middle.


So here it is, as I pictured it!

navy pants from Ann Taylor Loft (similar)
taupe heels from Banana Republic (similar)



Just to jazz it up a bit - how about playing more on the polka dot idea and throw in this great vest which I found on the clearance rack at the Loft recently.

How would you wear this lovely sweater?  What color would you buy?


Comments