Sephora X Nail Polishes

There is a lot of excitement in the YouTube world about these 


When I was in NYC last weekend, my friend Monika and I visited a MEGA-Sephora in the city and they had an incredible display of these polishes.  
So I picked up a few playful colors with spring in mind.


If you have been tuned into From K's Closet this week, you know that I'm into pink lately.  This color Eureka is just the prettiest shade of true pink.  I love it.  I picked it up first and knew it would be perfect for the pedicure we were headed to go get.


Next is a purple-y color called At Your Own Risk.  
This color is so versatile with black, navy, gray and other common work-week colors.  
It's a great entryway color into spring.


Lastly is a really cool apricot color called Power Source.  
It's actually brighter than apricot - maybe more like a cross between red and tangerine.  
I love it - it reminded me of fresh citrus when I found it.


So far I love these polishes.  They are long wearing and the color selection is abundant. 
The cost is a bit high at $10.50/each. 
What color polish are you wearing on your nails this time of year?





Comments