Spring Scarf Fever

All this New England snow giving you the blues??

Let's do some spring scarf shopping!


From left to right:  


I love Gap scarfs.  They are high quality and wash beautifully.  I have a few different prints and I love them all.  These two, the butterfly and the floral, caught my eye online.

The butterfly one pictured above is navy blue with a bright pink color over off white.  But it can be easily pulled off with black pants or a black maxi skirt since sometimes, navy is hard to match.  It's lightweight, a very sheer material - perfect for wearing with a tank and maxi skirt during the spring and summer months.  So pretty and super feminine.


This floral scarf pictured above is a taupe-ish, gray color with a variety of blue on top.  I love the print.  The material is heavier than I had imagined, it's a warmer scarf - perhaps somethings fit for early spring when there is still a chill in the air.  I picture this floral scarf with a light blue 3/4 length shirt and dark skinny jeans with boots after we start seeing some signs of winter exiting.  

The last scarf is a cheapy but a real goody.


I found the Our World Boutique on Facebook and I got this Aztec print scarf for only $3.99.  I wasn't expecting it to be good quality at all, but it really isn't bad!  It's lightweight, a pretty design and full of pastel colors, perfect for the upcoming season.  I believe now they are $5.99 ...still a steal!

Are you getting ready for spring at all?  What are you looking for to add to your wardrobe this season?



Comments