Yay for Friday! Happy Valentine's Day!

Yay for Valentines Day!  

I am a big fan of this holiday even though there are definitely some haters out there who boycott Feb 14th every year.  I think of today as a day to just extend an extra thought or two toward the ones you love.  Doesn't have to be a boyfriend or significant other.  
For me, today is a day that I celebrate the love I have for my dearest family, closest friends and even my dogs, Ruben and Reese!

Why not also celebrate the love of fashion and beauty since today is an appropriate day!

So a few highlights from the week.  

I had signed up for Macy's Holiday Rewards Program "Thanks for Sharing," 
and received sweet $80 gift card in the mail.  
Just enough to grab some new treats from the 
new Fantasy of Flowers Collection by MAC.  
Read more about it on Ariel Hope MakeUp's recent blog post.


Can't wait to open these this weekend and blog about them next week!

I went to NYC last weekend and couldn't resist some 5th Avenue shopping.  I needed to blend in better with the New York peeps, and no better way to do it than with this great light down jacket from UNIQLO.


I am a sucker for the color camel and all of its variations.  I would take it over black anyday.
Look at how pretty and versatile it is with everything from fuschia to pea green!



The best part about NYC was spending time with my dear friend, Monika.  
She is a blast to hang out with -  I can't think of a better person to partner up with for a weekend in NYC.  She and I are experts at cramming as many stores as possible into one afternoon!  Here we are at Sala 19 for some traditional Spanish tapas!


Lastly, I found a cool new boutique called Hot Mama and grabbed a couple fun purchases, including this army green coat below.  Check out the website here, super cute stuff.
After all, doesn't being a dog mama count?


So enough about fashion, time to enjoy this day of love with my one true love!  


Enjoy your weekend everyone!  
I hope that whether you are a Valentine's Day fan or not, you might tell someone in your life how much you love them today.






Comments