First Try at Winged Liner

So I wish I had a steady hand and a talent for applying liner to my eyes so that I look like Kim Kardashian on a day to day basis.  
But, I am just not that skilled yet, so I went in search of some help on You Tube.
There are a millon liner tutorials, but I just LOVE MakeUp Geek, so I searched her site first.

This is the video that changed my winged liner life!  


All you need is a good black liner, like Stila Stay All Day liquid liner, and some scotch tape!
(You can buy the Stila liner @ Sephora for $20 and it's awesome - long wearing)


Not bad right?!  

It was super easy with the tape and comes out nice and even on both sides.  I really love the more dramatic look that it gives for a night out!  Check out this video and others by MakeUp Geek for some great, simple tips to help with make up application.  

I will also do a post soon on MakeUp Geek's eyeshadows which are so pigmented and pretty!  I feel like every girl should have some.






Comments