Flight Sweater

You know how when you are traveling and leaving for a trip, you need a good flight outfit?  Please tell me that I am not the only one who thinks this way!  
I plan out a cute, layerable outfit so that when we leave the cold climate of Boston and arrive in the sunny surroundings of our destination, I am good to go!

I picked up this super cute sweater from Ann Taylor Loft.  Excuse the photos because these were taken at a very early morning hour before we actually took off for the airport.


$54.99


So I opted to pair this with a cream colored tank underneath so that once we arrived in paradise, I was able to shed the sweater, wrap it around my waist and still look presentable until we get to our hotel.  

I paired the top with INC short boot cut jeans, which are perfect with flats for the airport walking, and can be adorably rolled up into clam diggers once we feel the warmth.  I threw a pair of goldish Havaina flip flops in my bag, and off we go.


Here is the proof that it really does make a good flight outfit.  Bon Voyage!




Comments