It's a 10!

Hey gals!  

So there's a line out there called "It's a 10" that has been receiving all kinds of great reviews lately in the beauty world.  There are several variations of the product, but the main one is called the "Miracle Leave In" treatment and it's an all-in-one little  blue bottle.


So I went in search of the "It's a 10" line at my nearest CVS and I couldn't find it anywhere.
When I wasn't looking for it at Target, of course I bumped into it while reaching to grab my favorite Nexxus Comb Thru hairspray.

What's NOT "a 10" is the price of this little blue bottle.
Are you sitting down?


It is priced at $17.99!!
Holy moly.  That's for a mere 4 oz!

So what's so great about this product?  Well let's see.


  • It definitely is a detangler and a good heat protection spray before using the blow dryer or other styling tools.  
  • It certainly does add noticeable shine.  
  • I will have to see over time if it does in fact protect and seal in  my hair color (too soon to tell).  
  • A big yes to creating silkiness and enhancing natural body.  I love the texture of my hair after blow dry when using this spray first.
  • Price point is not good.
So far I would probably recommend this product if you are looking for something to add some shine and life to your hair.  I think it gives a noticeable difference for sure.  

Do you have miracle product that you love for your hair?  Do share!





Comments