Rose Gold Crush

I am behind the times perhaps, because Rose Gold was all the rage last year.  But I am just starting to get a taste for it this year.  I am suddenly loving it!  It's so pretty and different than standard gold or silver.  

My husband got me an early birthday gift last weekend when we went shopping at Nordstrom.  It's this fabulous rose gold watch by Burberry and it's set on a mild rose/ivory leather band that goes with everything.  I love how casual and chic it is all at the same time.  So this officially started my CRUSH with Rose gold for Spring 2014!


With the watch, I obviously needed a few pieces to pair it up with!  How about these great bangles from Express?


Then there are these pretty hammered rose gold hoops by Guess 
which I found on sale at Macys.


I can't wait to put everything together with a pale pink blouse, or a kelly green sweater for work.  Notice the necklaces I picked up, also from Express, which are versatile and great for layering.  See this faceted stone necklace here.


Are you already running with the Rose gold trend?  
What do you wear your Rose gold with?


Comments