Scarf holder from IKEA

People ask me all the time how many scarfs I own.  To me, scarfs are the ultimate accessory for any season, so I have countless colors and styles.  Too many to store in a container or basket.  

The best storage piece I have found for my scarves is from Ikea.  This is such an inexpensive piece that is super practical and easy to use.  It's called the Komplement.

See Komplement here from IKEA for only $7.99

All filled up, it looks like this.  Multiple scarves fit into one ring. There are 25 rings so plenty of room for 50-100 scarves if you have that many.


I love to move them throughout the seasons.  For example, with spring approaching, I will move the heavier, dark colored scarves down to the rings underneath and move my lighter and brighter ones up for easy reach.


Way under there, I still have some rings I'm not even using yet!  


Get yours and happy scarf shopping!



Comments