Secret Jewelry Find

There is a store nearby my house in a great shopping plaza that caters to plus sized women.  It's called the Avenue.  Maybe you have heard of it?  

Well although I do not shop there for clothing, they have a really great selection of jewelry and accessories!  So before my trip to Punta Cana, I stopped in there without much time left to shop, in desperate search of some good, chunky pieces to bring on my trip - the type of jewelry that would go well with sundresses and maxi skirts.


I found some great affordable pieces!  Nothing more than $16 and the pieces were buy one get one 50% off.  So I walked out of the store with 3 great necklaces and a pair of colorful gold hoops for around $40!


This gold and ivory necklace below looks like something from Stella & Dot or Francescas, but for a fraction of the cost.  
It went perfectly with so  many outfits I brought -  a total homerun!


Then there is my favorite piece below - this gorgeous, bright turquoise blue statement necklace.  Goes so lovely with coral, black, white, yellow - just love this color because I think it screams "I'm on vacation!"


In a pinch, check out the Avenue for a great jewelry section, you might find something special for an affordable price!





Comments