SJP

I adore Carrie Bradshaw...


But I admire Sarah Jessica Parker even more.  I have always liked her, since she made the movie "Girls Just Want to Have Fun."  Remember that throw back?  With Helen Hunt?!

I have read so many articles about SJP and seen lots of interviews.  They all consistently prove her to be extremely grounded, family oriented and career driven.  She acts, produces, and chases after 3 children (including a set of twins who are so adorable) - and she is a fashion icon, launching a new shoe collection and accessory line called SJP.  
Also, I think that she just exudes beauty.


In the February issue of InStyle Magazine, Katie Couric interviews her and says that the meeting was like having lunch with an old friend. She describes SJP as being "effortlessly dazzling" and a cross between fashionista and girl next door. 

 "The sweetest, most low maintenance, and really fun person you would ever hope to meet.  Total girl crush material."  

Got me!

I love this SJP quote. 


I think that all women could heed this advice while getting ready for work every morning, dressing up for an event or a date night - or even throwing on Saturday clothes for a day of errands.  If you feel good about what you have on and it makes you happy, you should wear it with confidence!  It's not about pulling it off or not pulling it off. Fashion is about creating experiences for yourself.

...Sigh...

Love  her!

Comments