Eye Brow Update!

My hunt for the perfect brow product has come to a screeching hault!  
I think I have found the one product that seems to make everything happen for my brows, and it's so simple and easy!

I have tried brow powders with stiff angled brushes.  I have recently tried Dip Brow pomade by Anastasia.  I have tried shades of eye shadows that seem to match my ash brown hair color.  But none of them work quite like the Anastasia Brow Wiz Brow Pencil.

This teenie tiny tipped brow pencil is a miracle worker.  One end is a spoolie brush to comb thru the brow, and the other end is a mechanical pencil with a really slim, fine tip.  It's perfect for filling in brow hair, bald spots and finishing off the brow to create a length as long as the eye.



Trust me, this brow product will replace all others you have, and change your life!





Comments