Anthropologie At it Again

It's just one of those stores that I love browsing through - so many beautiful pieces and unique designs.  Fashion at it's trendiest and most colorful state.  

It's Anthropologie.  

Check out this "Sol Medallion Robe" that I picked up during my last store visit.  



It's so soft and made of the most touchable - snuggle in for the night material that makes me want to immediately curl up and nap.  Then there is this lovely medallion design that adds color and just enough personality to make it wearable outside of just the bedroom.  It's something to throw on while making breakfast on a Sunday morning, or to grab the mail at the end of the driveway.  It's pretty and feminine and the perfect length. 



I like to call it my house coat instead of a robe. 




I remember my Memere used to wear a house coat - ahhh how times have changed.  
This version is a little bit different, but the concept is all the same.

What do you like to wear around the house that still looks cute?

Comments