Just Discovered Poshmark!

My niece was wearing a Gucci belt when I saw her last week - and my first thought was - "How on earth did my sweet recent college graduate niece afford a $700 Gucci belt?"  She told me, "Oh Auntie, I got it with my credits on Poshmark.  It was only $200 and came brand new in the packaging."

So needless to say, I checked this out! Maybe I'm behind the ball here, but this is a great site!  With the transition into fall (and also a pending house move) I am in purge mode.  We are cleaning out our attic one weekend at a time, and I find myself going to the Salvation Army weekly with bags for drop off.  As much as I truly love donations, I do have many brand name, tagged items that I know someone would probably pay for.

So today, I joined Poshmark and posted my first 10 or so items.  Within a couple hours, I sold 3 pieces and made $75!  This is something else!  Below are some of the items that I listed.  Feel free to follow me at KRamey80 on Poshmark!











Comments